I have a love/hate relationship with my gps. GPS stands for Global Positioning Satellite. Once I followed it past my actual destination (which I didn’t realize) into a subdivision, made a huge circle, came back out only to turn back on the highway from the direction I had just come to reach my destination.

    There are times that even with a multi-million dollar satellite orbiting the earth, an expansive network of positioning towers, a smart phone that costs a small fortune, you can still get lost! Supposedly there are cameras fixed to satellites that can read your license plate all while orbiting the globe at breakneck speed yet have a hard time telling me where I am.

    There are plenty of times I am pretty sure of where I’m going in life only to find I made a wrong turn somewhere back there. The Word of God is our map. It leads us and guides us along the path we should go so that we can arrive safely at our destination. You can trust God’s leading wholeheartedly unlike your phones gps. He will never lead you astray.

    So relax and let God lead you today. Don’t trust your own instincts. Whatever you do don’t trust your gps either!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog