There are different types of learners. I learn best when I see it done and I’m shown how. I’m a hands on type of learner and I like to get right in there and figure it out as I go along. Not sure if there is a right way to learn as much as there is a right way for me. Each of us will go about it differently.

    When it comes to learning the Christian Faith we have the best example of how to live it out in Jesus Christ. Each of us will do it differently. We will each focus on those areas where we tend to be more gifted. In other words we often take the path of least resistance. Nothing wrong with that as I see it as long as you are growing in your faith.

    Sometimes the biggest growth spurt comes when we focus on overcoming a weakness. It takes longer. It requires more of us. It can be demanding and at times even brutal. The reward is greater when the battle is the fiercest. No matter where you are today in your walk with the Lord don’t give up. Keep going. Surround yourself with those who are also on this journey of faith.

    Have friends who will encourage you and help you along the way. You may have to distance yourself from those who hold you back or discourage your walk with Christ. Keep your eyes on Jesus and follow him till you get home. The reward is out of this world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog