Run to him!


 As a child I was very close to mom especially since I was the youngest. I recall one day being at home. Mom was still in bed and I had gotten up and was playing in my room when I heard a very loud explosion they shook our house. I ran as fast as my little feet could carry me and jumped into the waiting arms of my loving mother. She wrapped me up in her arms and I knew I was safe. 


Now when something comes along to shake my world I can’t go running to momma anymore and it would be weird if I did! I run to the loving arms of my Heavenly Father where I find renewed strength for whatever lies ahead. I am safe in his arms.


Whatever struggle or turmoil you are facing right now take comfort in knowing that he hears your cries. He sees your hot tears running down your cheeks at night as you lay on your pillow wondering how you’re gonna make it another day. He not only sees but he is ready to respond.


First he comforts us with his presence and his love holds us tight. Next he reminds us how precious and loved we are to him. Finally he soothes our hurts, our sorrows, and makes our fears subside. He frees us from all our worries and anxieties. Call upon him right now and watch your fears begin to melt away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog