Knowing that someone is watching your every move sounds a bit Orwellian. However, the idea that a loving Heavenly Father cares about us and is watching over us takes on a whole new meaning. He isn’t clutching lightning bolts just waiting for you to screw things up so he can pounce. If that were true most of us would be toast right now.

    I take great delight in knowing that he sees my every step and is also guiding and directing in the right path. When I start to go off course he gently nudges in the right direction. If I stray too far he lovingly disciplines in order to guide back to the way that leads to life! When I joyfully walk in the way he has prepared he takes great delight in showering me with favor, mercy, grace, love, peace, and so much more.

    I especially love it when he surprises me with unexpected favor simply because he loves me. I am so thankful that he is watching over me every day. I wouldn’t want to have it any other way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flood and fire.