It’s said that people who think they know it all really aggravate those of us who do! Sometimes I tell people that between me and my brother we know it all. When they ask me a question that I don’t know I simply say, that’s one my brother knows.

    We like to think we are clever, quick witted, funny, and sarcastic. For some of us it is a gift! Today we simply ask google, Alexa, or Siri if we need to know something. Of course there are questions that technology simply doesn’t have the answers for. There is One to whom we can turn to for answers.

    The first step is to recognize that we don’t have all the answers. Often that comes with maturity. We start to realize as we grow older that there is so much we just don’t know. This realization brings humility and a hunger to continue learning each day. As followers of Jesus we learn to lean on his word, his wisdom, and trust his leading.

    True wisdom starts when we seek out the author of life as revealed in the Bible, the Word of God. Daily we glean snippets of wisdom that are life-giving. The more we learn from his word the more we turn from evil and towards right living. This is one truth that both me and my brother know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog